Grant writing workshop
28th Jun 2017 5:30pm-8:30pm
Members Lounge, Murrumbidgee Turf Club
Wagga Wagga, NSW
0429 458 717
Regional Development Australia Riverina and Murrumbidgee Landcare are pleased to present a FREE workshop - Introduction to grant writing which aims to provide core skills for volunteers, staff and fundraisers in writing successful grant applications for your community organisation.
This workshop provides an introduction to grant writing that will answer all your grant seeking questions and leave you with the tools to ensure you are grant ready. Learn the top tips to grant success for your community organisation and find out how to find the money! You will be taken through a grant process that will allow you to save time and be proactive with grant funding.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- back to basics - get your organisation ready for funding
- where to find the funding - target the fund holders in your community
- how to navigate the grants landscape - sorting out which grants are best for your project
- how to write the application - choose the right words and avoid the most common pitfalls.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- accidental grant writers
- community organisations (incorporated)
- community organisations
- council committees
- groups and individuals seeking extra funds for your community group.
Light refreshments will be provided on the day
To register your interest please contact Maddy Gorham email@example.com or 0429 458 717