Work Placement project
Work placement is considered valuable experience for both students and the host organisation(s).
Riverina Local Land Services would like to offer students studying either environmental, agricultural or animals sciences the opportunity to undertake workplace learning within the Riverina.
Depending on your degree and interests, your placement will focus on our agricultural, natural resource management or biosecurity services. As part of the team, you will undertake various workplace duties within Local Land Services to gain professional experience.
This experience will provide you with the opportunity to not only fulfil your placement requirements, but also enable you to meet and work with experienced professionals.
This is an unpaid placement and the length and time of placement will be discussed with successful applicants.
Eligibility to apply
To be eligible for placement, you must:
- currently study either environmental, agricultural or animal sciences (preferably in last or second last year of study)
- current valid driver’s licence and own vehicle
- be prepared to travel to areas within the Riverina.
You will need the following documents to support your application:
- your current resume with an academic reference (lecturer, course coordinator, placement coordinator etc. relevant to your current degree)
- a current transcript of your degree.
Applications close 5.00pm Wednesday 5 July
Work placement project factsheet (PDF 198.76KB)