Dry land grazing and cereal based cropping are key activities for our region as well as irrigation farming producing rice, grapes, citrus, vegetables and cotton.
Feral Fighters is an initiative that aims at reducing the impacts of wild dogs and foxes on the environment and animal production across our landscapes by increasing participation in large strategically coordinated group control programs.
The latest news, events, policies and research regarding wild dog management.
Interested in the latest news, events and updates across the Riverina? In less than a minute you can sign up to our newsletter to hear about agricultural production, biosecurity, natural resource management and emergency management.
- Local Land Services works with local fruit fly group
26 April 2016
- New Local Landcare Coordinators hold first meeting at Stockton
15 March 2016
- Traditional burning practices return to the Riverina
18 January 2016
- New leadership for Local Land Services
07 January 2016
- Time is running out to apply for fox permit
16 December 2015
- New weeds committees start holding meetings
02 December 2015