Dry land grazing and cereal based cropping are key activities for our region as well as irrigation farming producing rice, grapes, citrus, vegetables and cotton.
We will partner with Riverina Bluebell and host Droving the Blues Away, a cattle drive with a difference. Sharing stories and creating connections in support of mental health.
Feral Fighters is an initiative that aims at reducing the impacts of wild dogs and foxes on the environment and animal production across our landscapes by increasing participation in large strategically coordinated group control programs.
Local Strategic Plan
Riverina Local Land Services has published its 2016-2021 Local Strategic Plan outlining priorities for the next five years. Each of the 11 Local Land Services regions across NSW has developed a local strategic plan that sets out strategies for working with land managers and the community to improve primary production within healthy landscapes.
The latest news, events, policies and research regarding wild dog management.
Interested in the latest news, events and updates across the Riverina? In less than a minute you can sign up to our newsletter to hear about agricultural production, biosecurity, natural resource management and emergency management.
- Riverina travelling stock routes closed for stock safety
29 September 2016
- Farmer reporting essential part of Riverina flood response
26 September 2016
- Bronnie Taylor to launch milestone community event at Henty Machinery Field Days
20 September 2016
- Barnaby Joyce and Niall Blair join media release: $3 million to tackle pests and weeds in NSW
08 September 2016
- Solar pumping for irrigators – tips, tricks and traps
02 August 2016
- Victor Dominello and Niall Blair joint media release: $2 million quad bike safety rebate program open
19 July 2016