Dry land grazing and cereal based cropping are key activities for our region as well as irrigation farming producing rice, grapes, citrus, vegetables and cotton.
The rates you pay to Local Land Services allow your local region to fund the services it provides to landholders and contribute to other important statewide functions.
Key achievements from Local Land Services' first year of operation are outlined in a publication that highlights statewide results as well as case studies from the 11 regions.
Four online tools are available to help landholders determine whether their clearing activities require approval.
Interested in the latest news, events and updates across the Riverina? In less than a minute you can sign up to our newsletter to hear about agricultural production, biosecurity, natural resource management and emergency management.
Events in our region
Find out what events are being run by the Riverina LLS and our partners...
- Plan ahead and save - Lamb survival webinar
21 May 2015
- Connecting Rural Women in the Landscape
14 April 2015
- Best practices pay when using baits
01 April 2015
- Funding available to assist industry and community
18 March 2015
- Plum Pudding Reserve off limits to recreational vehicles
16 March 2015
- Local Land Services relocates to Charles Sturt University
05 March 2015