Dry land grazing and cereal based cropping are key activities for our region as well as irrigation farming producing rice, grapes, citrus, vegetables and cotton.
Four online tools are available to help landholders determine whether their clearing activities require approval.
EOI - Drought Lot Feeding Facility
To be eligible to access funding for a DLFF landholders are required to either undertake the September 2014 Stockplan course or to have completed Stockplan training in the past 5 years with proof of this training to be provided to the Riverina Local Land Services. All pages of the Expression of Interest must be completed. Posted applications must be date stamped by Australia Post on or before Thursday 11 September 2014 to be eligible. Late applications will not be accepted.
Interested in the latest news, events and updates across the Riverina? In less than a minute you can sign up to our newsletter to hear about agricultural production, biosecurity, natural resource management and emergency management.
Events in our region
Find out what events are being run by the Riverina LLS and our partners...
- Riverina Local Land Services joins forces with Goldenfields Water to deliver innovative rehabilitation project
18 September 2014
- Expressions of Interest called for training in Aboriginal Cultural Site Assessment
17 September 2014
- Proposed Wild Dog Monitoring Program
15 September 2014
- Riverina Local Land Services shines at National Landcare Awards
14 September 2014
- Local Land Services/Zoetis partnership gets results
29 August 2014
- Local Land Services tackling wild dog problem
19 August 2014