Board of Chairs
The Statewide Local Land Services Board of Chairs comprises 11 local Board chairs from 11 regions.
The Board of Chairs is responsible for the delivery of statewide priorities and has an oversight, policy, procedural and agency interaction guidance role. The Board of Chairs is responsible for the governance of service delivery across the state. The Board ensures that state and national priorities and uniform procedures are implemented. This statewide Board of Chairs is accountable to the Minister for Primary Industries.
The Board of Chairs is led by the Chair of the Board of Chairs, who is appointed by the Secretary of the NSW Department of Industry. The Chair is the division head of staff of Local Land Services and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the affairs of Local Land Services.
Read about the Chairs and their regions:
- Central Tablelands - Ian Rogan (Acting)
- Central West - Tom Gavel (Wellington)
- Greater Sydney - Terry Charlton (Sydney)
- Hunter - Susan Hooke (Gloucester)
- Murray - Richard Bull (Acting)
- North Coast - Mark Bulley (Acting)
- North West - Conrad Bolton (Wee Waa)
- Northern Tablelands - Hans Hietbrink (Guyra)
- Riverina - Sam Archer (Gundagai)
- South East - David Mitchell (Delegate)
- Western - Tom Hynes (Broken Hill)
We are currently recruiting for 45 board members and Chair of 11 local boards. Applications closed on 20 June 2016 and suitable candidates will be short-listed and recommended to the Minister for Primary Industries and Lands and Water.