Dry land grazing and cereal based cropping are key activities for our region as well as irrigation farming producing rice, grapes, citrus, vegetables and cotton.
Local Strategic Plan
Riverina Local Land Services has published its 2016-2021 Local Strategic Plan outlining priorities for the next five years. Each of the 11 Local Land Services regions across NSW has developed a local strategic plan that sets out strategies for working with land managers and the community to improve primary production within healthy landscapes.
The latest news, events, policies and research regarding wild dog management.
Interested in the latest news, events and updates across the Riverina? In less than a minute you can sign up to our newsletter to hear about agricultural production, biosecurity, natural resource management and emergency management.
Have your say on the NSW Government's new approach to land management and conservation that will benefit farmers and the environment.
- Illegal firewood on travelling stock reserves under the spotlight
16 June 2016
- Ten-year strategy sets scene for innovative future
14 June 2016
- Land managers encouraged to report storm damage
06 June 2016
- Changing of the guard: on the hunt for Local Land Services board members
17 May 2016
- Limited access to western Riverina travelling stock reserves
16 May 2016
- Annual Reports highlight achievements in second year of operation
29 April 2016