Dry land grazing and cereal based cropping are key activities for our region as well as irrigation farming producing rice, grapes, citrus, vegetables and cotton.
Key achievements from Local Land Services' first year of operation are outlined in a publication that highlights statewide results as well as case studies from the 11 regions.
Four online tools are available to help landholders determine whether their clearing activities require approval.
Interested in the latest news, events and updates across the Riverina? In less than a minute you can sign up to our newsletter to hear about agricultural production, biosecurity, natural resource management and emergency management.
Events in our region
Find out what events are being run by the Riverina LLS and our partners...
- A call for Feral Fighters
26 February 2015
- Combined efforts secures gully head erosion at Ladysmith
15 February 2015
- Queensland Fruit Fly on the increase in recent weeks
15 December 2014
- Local Land Services supports targeted rabbit research
09 December 2014
- Photo Comp winners tour
08 December 2014
- District Veterinarians update skills in vitally important field
05 December 2014